A reliable and efficient company.
Moving with Myers is a reliable and efficient removal company helping to put minds at ease with every move. With years of experience our dedicated team of removal men and women know exactly how to clear a number of different spaces and no challenge is too far fetched for us. We specialise in a range of services tailored to each specific need and rest assured that a sometimes stressful time like moving home or even the removal of waste can be made stress free with Moving with Myers.
Now, more than ever before, it’s important to take stock of your health and safety business protocols. And when you’re coordinating a business move while the COVID-19 pandemic still looms large, it’s vital that you put some basic procedures in place to keep your staff and contractors safe. On top of the usual advice around heavy lifting, make sure you brief your team on how to stay COVID-safe during the move. Providing face coverings for everyone involved in the move, setting up hand sanitising stations at each step of the process and ensuring people stay 2m apart, will help keep your team safe. If you’re hiring a removals team, they’ll be able to lead on this, as robust COVID-19 procedures are part and parcel of a good removals service now.
When moving during COVID-19, there are a few additional considerations to bear in mind when packing your items up. One is that it is best to buy brand new packing materials, that haven’t been pre-owned, to help ensure they’re as sanitary as possible. Secondly, if possible, try packing several days in advance of your actual move. COVID-19 germs can sit on surfaces for up to several days and cardboard boxes for up to 24 hours, so taking time between packing, moving and then unpacking again could be a good precaution to consider. If using the same removals company to pack, transport and unpack your items, then this won’t be an issue.
The COVID-19 pandemic has sent seismic waves through the business world – with many companies considering hire freezes and redundancies, and many more people working from home for the first time.All of those changes mean many businesses have looked to move business premises. Relocation or any removals during COVID-19 is no walk in the park, though.
Aside from the usual facets of a corporate move that require careful planning, such as budgets and business continuity, COVID-19 poses additional challenges, such as safety precautions and movement restrictions. Here are the things you should be thinking about when relocating your business right now.
How can I be certain that the moving company I select is professional and consists of honest movers and packers who will care for my goods?
The first step in selecting a good removal company is to ask the right questions and pay full attention to the provided answers. Many of us have heard plenty of moving horror stories and scams which are mostly reported through the local area’s news channels. However, if you select a reputable, registered, legitimate and a caring relocation firm with a lot of experience in the furniture goods transport industry, there will be no need to think twice.
Our continued presence and supplies of quality relocation services verifies the fact that we are a good and reliable moving company.
MOVINGWITHMYERS, the trusted removal firm have been in operation now since January 2017.
The price will depend on a number of factors; for example, the season, the number of bedrooms in the home, the type of premises, the nature of the items, the stairs, steps involved, distance between parking and the main door, and the overall mileage, etc. Contact our friendly and helpful staff who will be more than willing to talk you through the process to assist with a competitive price.
MOVINGWITHMYERS, the trusted removal firm takes pride in. Each and every one of your items will be placed precisely where you would like them to be placed, hassle free. Our staff will do everything necessary to make sure your entire move is trouble free.
Kindly write on the top and sides of all moving cartons the contents and destination location information (such as bedroom, kitchen, or basement etc.). This will make identifying the items whilst removal and packing easier for our staff to place your items in the correct corresponding location – of course this will also save plenty of time too! If a box is reused, then using fresh tape over the previous taped area easily eliminates old markings. Please refer to our Packing Tips page for more.
Of course, we are delighted to help. With extensive experience under our belt, there aren’t many problems we have not met and overcome! So rest assured we understand the stress of a move and therefore go to great lengths to see that the most efficient service is provided.
What’s more, we will provide a free quotation tailored to your needs and budget. For example, MOVINGWITHMYERS, the trusted removal firm can pack everything, part-pack (dismantling beds or cupboards) or provide just a removal service. We can also advise on ‘specialist packing’ such as antiques, pictures or items of sentimental value.
The golden rule as with anything; sooner rather later. The more time we have, the better the estimation provided for time and space allocation required for your move. More so, from experience there are always on-going and last minute alterations, with which with enough notice we can assure that any of these alterations are clearly communicated on the move to provide a smooth experience with MOVINGWITHMYERS, the trusted removal firm
However, generally we recommend that you give a minimum of 5 Days notice, although if this is not possible we will endeavour to meet your requirements. Ideally, as soon as you know when you want to move you should confirm dates with us.
The easiest way is to call MOVINGWITHMYERS, the trusted removal firm n one of our numbers, our sales office hours are usually between 08:30 and 06:00 UK time, whilst relocation service operation is 24/7. Therefore provide your details to our Customer Service Agent or another option is to simply fill the ‘Free Quotation’ form from our Website, and we will get back to you just as soon as possible).
If not, we can arrange for smaller vehicles in more numbers.
Do I have to arrange parking through my local council / concierge / local authority, to obtain permits if necessary?
Yes we can, provided it is not a specialist assemble or disassemble. The safest way to transport furniture which can be dismantled, is to disassemble them for safety reasons whilst in transportation.
Yes, we can supply a full range of Packaging Materials, whether just cardboard moving boxes for storage or full moving kits for property removals. We can supply our branded wide range of top quality Packaging Materials for big or small moves, delivered as and when you need. All our removal boxes and moving supplies are brand new, assured fresh, clean and bug free, contact us now for a free instant quote.
Yes! Both at the point of origin and at destination. If you require storage we offer discounted rates for consignments, it should be added that we can also arrange for shipping overseas.
MOVINGWITHMYERS, the trusted removal firm, relocation specialist are thoroughly trained on how to safely pack and handle just about any item and are committed to exceeding your expectations through all stages of the move.
Below is an average time in a standard property with 2-3 packers to pack household goods, it varies depending how occupied the property with items is.
- Studio to one-bedroom apartment takes between 2-4 hours to pack.
- Two bedroom house usually takes between 3-5 hours to pack.
- Three bedroom house usually takes between 5-8 hours to pack.
- Four bedroom house roughly between 8-12 hours to pack.
- Five bedroom house approximately takes between 10-12 hours to pack.
- Fold your bedding and leave on beds ready for packing.
- If you have chosen to have your packing done for you the packers will take these items straight from shelves, cabinets etc.
- Leave clothes on hangers and these can be packed into wardrobe cartons. All hangers should be round the same way.
- You can usually leave items of clothing etc in chests of drawers.
- In accordance with insurance regulations removal companies will not carry inflammables.
- Garden tools, lawnmower etc should be cleaned and left ready to be loaded.
- Ensure that all food items are tightly sealed or packed.
- Dismantle/disconnect any fixtures and fittings you wish to take with you.
- Retain all personal papers and documents before putting your house contents into storage.
- Washing machines, dishwashers, fridges, freezers and cookers should all be disconnected on the day before your move. Washing machine drums must be secured with brackets to prevent damage. Fridges and freezers should be washed out with detergent and dried thoroughly inside. If any of the above items are not cleaned and dried thoroughly mildew will form during long-term storage. After the move fridge should be turned on next day, you must let the liquid settle properly before it is used again.
- If there is a danger that the chain may collapse because you are unable to gain access to your new property in time it may be prudent to move out on the requested date and put your goods into storage for the short time in between.
- Health and Safety regulations state that unless a loft is fully boarded removal men are not permitted to enter that area. All items should be taken down and placed in a room.
- Simplify your Removals, Moving is one of life’s most stressful events. Simplify your move today by hiring Man and a van, Two Men and a truck or even three men and a truck or more. Your professional residential and commercial movers are here to help.
- If you still have the original packaging of items you have, please use it.
- Consult the manufacturer’s manual for instructions for transporting.
Our goal is simple: to be excellent in everything we do. We aim to provide the best service we possibly can to all our customers and that means we are always reviewing our processes to see if they could be improved anywhere. This has successfully seen to long term customer relations with a large portion of our business seeing to return customers. Meeting our customer needs is our simple aim, by providing the best services at competitive prices means we can continue to grow the family business.
Only if you think so, the driver and porters holds 100% of tips. The team is very efficient and always try to cope with the toughest task.
www.movingwithmyers.com or email email@example.com
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your move.
Let us be part of your moving checklist and take the hassle out of moving for you, we want you to move with Myers your way.
“Jamael and team were great we were not sure we would find a removal company during lockdown. They were great, efficient and pleasant. Highly recommend to anyone.”
“These guys are super fast helped me move from start to finish in under 4 hours from Gatwick to Croydon I was amazed great job guys thanks.”
“The team turned up at the time stated. They were polite, professional and very friendly. They cleared the whole area and even swept leaving it as clean and neat as possible.”